Saturday, January 29, 2011

This is not a POEM...This is Some Times......

I know im so rude to u some times.I know i get angry for things which i should not.but i love you my dear with out any reason...without any y....
This is dedicated to you my love saying that im with you for ever ....

some times,
i get angry with you....
some times you make me cry....
even though i do not show you my tears....
just cry by myself hoping no one would here....

When ever im sad,
you try to make me smile....
some times i dont care & some times you get succeeded....
After those times(of i dont care), I feel all alone
Wishing you were with me(Just like now)....

Some times you just pass a smile to me ....& i forget every thing....

All above are Some Times...

But i know...
EVERY DAY,
we have to be together...
More miles to walk together...
More songs to sing....
Good & Bad times are yet to come....

I'm with you for ever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment